As a valued member of the PERSONNEL STAFFING, INC. team, your health and well-being are important to us. While many questions regarding the novel coronavirus remain unanswered at this time, there are practical, commonsense ways for you to take care of yourself, protect others, and monitor latest developments.
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, PERSONNEL STAFFING, INC. recommends that employees
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
If you start to feel sick while at work please notify your supervisor immediately. If you develop signs and symptoms of a respiratory illness while at work you may be sent home and asked to contact your family physician.
Returning to work after an illness. If you have been sick with a respiratory illness you may be asked to provide a medical note from your healthcare provider before returning to work.
Employees who have questions or concerns regarding this information, PERSONNEL STAFFING, INC.’s leave policies, or any other issue, should speak with their PERSONNEL STAFFING, INC. Supervisor or Recruiter.
To learn more about the novel coronavirus and keep up with the latest developments, see the About Coronavirus Disease 2019 and CDC’s Frequently Asked Questions and Answers webpages. For information about handwashing, see CDC’s Handwashing website.
Personnel Staffing, Inc. understands businesses play a key role in protecting employees’ health and safety. We want you to know we take this matter seriously. As a company we are taking proactive measures within our organization to promote safe, healthful working conditions for all employees, customers, and vendors.
Personnel Staffing, Inc.