Getting sick is a pain, but here’s some news that will at least make your bank account feel a little better: there are chain pharmacies across the country that offer
FREE or cheap antibiotics to their customers even without insurance!
Keep in mind that you can’t get free antibiotics without a valid prescription.
Get up to a 14-day supply of Publix free antibiotics. The generic, oral antibiotics they offer include:
- Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP) (Tablets Only)
- Penicillin VK
If your doctor says you need more than 14 days, have them send in another prescription to the pharmacy and you’ll get another 14 days of Publix free antibiotics!
To find a Publix Pharmacy near you, click here.
Sam’s Club members can get generic, cheap antibiotics for as little as $4.00 for a 30-day prescription. Check their full list of low price prescriptions on their website.
Just like Sam’s Clubs’ prescriptions, but without the membership. Get your antibiotic prescriptions filled at Winn Dixie and you can get a 30-day supply for just $4.00.
- Find other free or $4.00 prescriptions at stores like Walmart.
You can get Walmart $4.00 prescriptions, however, antibiotics are not included on their list. Here are some more great places to find free or cheap prescriptions:
- Walmart $4.00 prescriptions – Cholesterol, diabetes, digestion medication and more
- Publix Pharmacy – Also offers FREE high blood pressure and diabetes medications
- Sam’s Club – Offers some FREE medications and many for $4.00 to $10.00 for members
- Winn Dixie – Cholesterol, diabetes, cholesterol medication and more for $4.00 to $10.00
- Meijer – Offers some FREE select prenatals, Metformin Immediate Release and Atorvastatin Calcium
- Walgreens Prescription Savings Club – Offers medications for $5.00 to $30.00
- Rite Aid – Offers prescriptions with the free prescriptions savings program from $9.99 to $19.99