Personnel Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Personnel Staffing, Inc. is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Personnel Staffing, Inc. are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Personnel Staffing, Inc. will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The policy of equal employment opportunity (EEO) and anti-discrimination applies to all aspects of the relationship between Personnel Staffing, Inc. and its employees, including:
- Recruitment (including all job postings).
- Working conditions.
- Wages and salary administration.
- Employee benefits and application of policies.
The policies and principles of EEO also apply to the selection and treatment of independent contractors, personnel working on our premises who are employed by temporary agencies and any other persons or firms doing business for or with Personnel Staffing, Inc.
Dissemination and Implementation of Policy
The officers of Personnel Staffing. Inc. will be responsible for the dissemination of this policy. Directors, managers and supervisors are responsible for implementing equal employment practices within each department. The Human Resources department is responsible for overall compliance and will maintain personnel records in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Personnel Staffing, Inc. administers our EEO policy fairly and consistently by:
- Posting all required notices regarding employee rights under EEO laws in areas highly visible to employees.
- Posting all required job openings with the appropriate state agencies.
- Forbidding retaliation against any individual who files a charge of discrimination, opposes a practice believed to be unlawful discrimination, reports harassment, or assists, testifies or participates in an EEO agency proceeding.
- Requires employees to report to a member of management, an HR representative or the general counsel any apparent discrimination or harassment. The report should be made within 48 hours of the incident.
- Promptly notifies the general counsel of all incidents or reports of discrimination or harassment and takes other appropriate measures to resolve the situation.